Wishlist Wednesday, Everything I Never Told You, Celeste Ng

Wishlist Wednesday is a weeklies hosted by Pen to Paper. As I have enough wishes when it comes to books I decided to join this weekly and tell you about them. I am obviously curious about the books on your wishlist too so feel free to leave a message.

Lydia is the favorite child of Marilyn and James Lee; their middle daughter, a girl who inherited her mother’s bright blue eyes and her father’s jet-black hair. Her parents are determined that Lydia will fulfill the dreams they were unable to pursue—in Marilyn’s case that her daughter become a doctor rather than a homemaker, in James’s case that Lydia be popular at school, a girl with a busy social life and the center of every party.
When Lydia’s body is found in the local lake, the delicate balancing act that has been keeping the Lee family together tumbles into chaos, forcing them to confront the long-kept secrets that have been slowly pulling them apart.

Families falling apart when their secrets are revealed. Is it awful that I love to read books about this? This books has been getting great reviews too. Now it is on my to be read pile and I hope to find time to read it.
Previous
Next Post »

3 reacties

Write reacties
Jen G.
AUTHOR
12 March, 2015 delete

I want this one too! I'm starting to see it around again.

Reply
avatar
13 March, 2015 delete

You have to read this! I can’t believe you and Jennine haven’t gotten to it, yet!

Reply
avatar
Ciska
AUTHOR
13 March, 2015 delete

You know... other books happened... I do not even have a copy and so much excuses but it does look soooo good.

Reply
avatar