It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

FLU!! that was pretty much the theme last week. Or sleep maybe even more. I tried to go to work last Monday but left after an hour or so there as I could not keep my eyes open, my temp was skyrocketing and my head felt like it was going to explode. That is a pretty clear sign. I slept till Wednesday (at least that is what it felt like) before I slowly started to recover. Being bound to home still I decided to join the #flashreadathon. Not that I had the idea I would read that much more but it sounded like fun. I managed to finish The Fifth Gospel by Ian Caldwell, Night Life by David Taylor and Carrie by Stephen King.

The Fifth Gospel by Ian Caldwell Night Life by David Taylor

I am currently reading Salem's Lot by Stephen King.

Salem's Lot by Stephen King

Next up either The Shining by Stephen King or A Reunion of Ghosts by Judith Claire Mitchell

A Reunion of Ghosts by Judith Claire Mitchell

Previous
Next Post »