It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

It has been a quiet week. I went back to work after being home for more than a week with a high fever. It was really busy and I was not fully recovered so I went to bed early the whole week. I had a fight with my internet connection and we went to the zoo where we saw the tiger cubs playing around.  I finished Salem's Lot by Stephen King and A Reunion of Ghosts by Judith Claire Mitchell.

Salem's Lot by Stephen King A Reunion of Ghosts by Judith Claire Mitchell

I am currently reading Ik ben de nacht by Ethan Cross

Ik ben de nacht by Ethan Cross

Next up The Shining by Stephen King.
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Isi
AUTHOR
17 March, 2015 delete

Hope you are well now.
I'm sure the little tigers were awesome!!

Reply
avatar