It's Monday The 1th of July 2013! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Last week has been ok in the book department. I caught a fever and slept a lot but when awake I did some reading too. I put down one book because I could not connect to the story at all and ended up finishing The Sweetest Hallelujah by Elaine Hussey, The Aftermath by Rhidian Brook and With All My Love by Patricia Scanlan

The Sweetest Hallelujah, Elaine Hussey cover The Aftermath, Rhidian Brook cover With All my Love, Patricia Scanlan

I am currently reading The Ambitious Card by John Gaspard

The Ambitious Card, John Gaspard cover


Next up are The Ruby Brooch by Katherine Lowry Logan which will be a joint reading organized by Isi over @ From Isi I am really looking forward to this one. It looks so good. The other book I have planned for this week is Queen's Gambit by Elizabeth Fremantle. But with book club on Friday and celebrating my birthday on Saturday I don't think I will get that far.

The Ruby Brooch, Katherine Lowry Logan cover Queens Gambit, Elizabeth Fremantle cover


Come back on Thursday to discuss the books we see other people read in Train on Thursday!
Previous
Next Post »

9 reacties

Write reacties
01 July, 2013 delete

Oh, Queens Gambit sounds good, I like historical fiction set in Tudor times. I hope you enjoy it, have a great reading week!
Kind regards,

Reply
avatar
01 July, 2013 delete

With all my Love and The Queen's Gambit seem good. I hope you'll enjoy all your books this week, and I hope your fever has completely left you, Ciska.

Here's my It's Monday! post for this week.

Happy reading.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
01 July, 2013 delete

Some good looking books there, haven't heard of some of them so I'm going to check into them now. Happy reading :)

Reply
avatar
Kristin
AUTHOR
01 July, 2013 delete

I have The Queens Gambit on the tbr list...hope you enjoy it!

Here's my It's Monday post.

Have a great week!

Reply
avatar
01 July, 2013 delete

I'm in the middle of The Sweetest Hallelujah right now and I'm having trouble with it. Not enough trouble to set it aside though. I can't quite put my finger on what the issue is for me. Hmm.

Have a fantastic week!!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
01 July, 2013 delete

Interesting books, all new to me, but your historical fiction looks intriguing to me! Enjoy the week of reading!

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
01 July, 2013 delete

Looks like some great books.

ENJOY!!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
01 July, 2013 delete

Sorry to hear you have been ill!

Hope you enjoyed The Aftermath. I did!

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
02 July, 2013 delete

I haven't started with the ruby brooch yet! Yikes! I should start tonight....

Reply
avatar