It's Monday July 29 2013! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

The weather did not change it even became warmer. It is to warm to do anything but I did manage to do some reading because I had to spend a day at various doctor waiting rooms again. Don't you just think those are like great spots to read?
So I did read The Returned by Jason Mott which is a must read for everybody. Goat Mountain by David Vann, my first Vann and I was surprised. Forgive Me, Leonard Peackock by Matthew Quick was an intense read.

The Returned Jason Mott cover Goat Mountain David Vann cover Forgive me, Leonard Peackock Matthew Quick cover


I am currently reading An Accidental Life by Pamela Binnings Ewen




Next up are The Wishing Thread by Lisa van Allen, The Angel Stone by Juliet Dark and Necessary Lies by Diane Chamberlain.

The Wishing Thread Lisa van Allen cover The Angel Stone Juliet Dark cover Necessary Lies Diane Chamberlain cover

I will join Leesmarathon this week organized by Joany from Craving Pages. She asked earlier this month if the Dutch would be interested in a read-a-thon because she never saw a read-a-thon organized in the Netherlands and before she knew it she had 150 people participating. This does mean that I will be having a post in Dutch going up later today. If you want things translated feel free to ask.


Previous
Next Post »

4 reacties

Write reacties
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
29 July, 2013 delete

Gorgeous covers on all the books.

They all look good.

ENJOY!!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Reply
avatar
29 July, 2013 delete

The accidental life looks interesting and nice, and The wishing thread and Necessary lies both have beautiful covers. I hope you enjoy them and have a great week.
Kind regards,

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
29 July, 2013 delete

Glad you enjoyed The Returned!!
PS: The cover for The Angel Stone is gorgeous!

Reply
avatar
Marce
AUTHOR
29 July, 2013 delete

What beautiful striking covers, hope the stories are just as good.

Reply
avatar