Wishlist Wednesday: The Art of Flying, Judy Hoffman

Wishlist Wednesday is a weeklies hosted by Pen to Paper.As I have enough wishes when it comes to books I decided to join this weekly and tell you about them. I am obviously curious about the books on your wishlist too so feel free to leave a message.
The Art of Flying Judy Hoffman cover
Fortuna Dalliance is practical. Rational. Clever. But when she finds herself at the doorstep of an adventure, she discovers something that has been inside her all along: the courage to step through.

The old Baldwin sisters are in trouble, and they've asked Fortuna to help them out of a fix. The sisters have accidentally turned a swallow into a boy, and he refuses to be turned back! But if Martin doesn't return to his original form within five days, he'll remain a boy forever . . . and the Baldwin sisters will have a lot to answer for. Fortuna's not sure she believes in magic, and once she's gotten to know Martin, she's not sure she wants him to be changed back. As Fortuna figures out what it truly means to be a friend, she must decide whose side she's on-before it's too late!
First thing that caught my attention was the cover. I love the artwork and the typography. Second reading the synopsis I am now really curious what Fortuna will do!
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Unknown
AUTHOR
04 July, 2013 delete

I haven't heard of this one. I hope you get it soon!
Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/wishlist-wednesday-54.html

Reply
avatar