Bookish come up with a subject and I will try to find 10 results combined with that weeks topic.
This weeks topic is going to give me some serious problems. I hardly ever watch movies and if I do I am not always aware if there is a book with it or not. On the other side I am not running to the cinema because there is a movie for a book I love either. I love to use my own imagination and hate to get it spoiled because Hollywood felt the need to put a blond actor where I had a nice looking dark man in my head. So I will just start to try and name 10 movies I guess and see where I end up.
1. Harry Potter (all of them)I have seen all of them obviously and I did like them. Still when I re-read the books earlier this year I felt the atmosphere better and noticed they did miss out on some things too that I felt really made the books special.
2. Twilight (all of them)Yeah I did it. I read all the books and saw all the movies in my personal opinion they are so awful it becomes funny and I like a good laugh.
3. Bram Stocker's Dracula (the 1992 movie)I like the movie way better than the book. At least I was able to make it to the end of the movie ;)
4. The Hunger GamesI read the books just before the release of the movie and was curious how they would handle certain situations. I liked the book better because I felt the emotions and the messages of the people better in the book.
5. The Time Traveller's WifeI first saw the movie and liked it a lot. Read the book last year and I think that is one you should read before seeing the movie.
6. Water for ElephantsAm not sure which one I liked more for this. The atmosphere was great with both the read and the movie and I enjoyed them both. I saw the movie before reading the book with this one too.
Ow wow! That is more than I had expected but after checking this against my reading list I must admit this is as far as I get with my book/movie list. I am curious how many times I am going to say "I saw that one" while visiting other blogs today.