Train on Thursday: Reflected in You, Sylvia Day

I travel with public transport on regular base. One of my favorite past times when in bus or train besides reading is checking out what other people read. I usually look these books up (especially when someone is so hooked they don't notice me checking them out) to see if they would be something for me. In this weekly I will introduce you to the books I spotted while traveling.
If you want to join in this weekly feel free to write your own post on the books you spot. That can be anywhere, in the park, on the street, in line at the bookstore / library. There is a linky in the bottom to link up your post. Or leave a comment.

Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity.

We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession...

I could just point you to the Top Ten Tuesday from this week Top Ten Tuesday: Words that make you put a book back on the shelf which would explain it all. But no this book will not end up on my bookshelf. Yes I did read 50 Shades of Grey because I feel that if you want to have an opinion on something you should at least try it yourself but I can tell you that was enough for me. I did hear that these books where "better written" but do not feel the need to check on that.



Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
Melinda
AUTHOR
26 July, 2013 delete

"Het heerlijke maar scherpe randje van obsessie" - dit link goed hoor! Lekker lees :)

Reply
avatar
25 September, 2013 delete

I actually really liked this book more than Bared to You. For some reason I didn't love the first one. Great review.

Reply
avatar