It's Monday the 15th of July 2013! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Last week was a slow week. With all the birthday fun going around the house I did not have much time to read and the little time left I kept falling asleep. I finished Queens Gambit by Elizabeth Fremantle and am still pondering on my rating. Still got a few weeks to make up my mind as the review is not planned until the beginning of August. I also finished The Boy Who Could See Demons by Carolyn Jess Cooke. I really enjoyed that one.

Queens Gambit, Elizabeth Fremantle cover The Boy Who Could See Demons, Carolyn Jess Cooke cover

I am currently reading The Clockwork Bluebird by Ravven

The Clockwork Bluebird Ravven cover

Next up are Ashes by Kelly Cozy. The Returned by Jason Mott and if it fits I will make a start with Goat Mountain by David Vann.

Ashes Kelly Cozy cover The Returned Jason Mott cover Goat Mountain, David Vann cover
Previous
Next Post »

9 reacties

Write reacties
15 July, 2013 delete

I have Goat Mountain here from my library conference. Keep or give away? I'll see what you think.

Here's my It's Monday. I'd love to have you stop by!

Reply
avatar
15 July, 2013 delete

I love the cover of Goat Mountain so much, hope you enjoy reading it. The Returned is on my tbr pile as well. I hope to get to it soon.

Have a great week!!

Reply
avatar
Kathy Martin
AUTHOR
15 July, 2013 delete

What a nice assortment of books. I am curious about The Clockwork Bluebird. Come see what I read last week at Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

Reply
avatar
RAnn
AUTHOR
15 July, 2013 delete

The Returned seems really popular.

Reply
avatar
15 July, 2013 delete

It's so hard when a book has lots of things going on, that makes it difficult to rate it.

The Boy who Sees Demons seems pretty interesting!

Happy reading, Ciska.

Lexie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

Reply
avatar
Roses
AUTHOR
16 July, 2013 delete

Enjoy your books this week. I finished What the Spell? by Brittany Geragotelis (4/5 stars) last week. This week I'm reading Solaris by Stanislaw Lem, Fields of Elysium by A.B. Whelan, and OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu.

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
16 July, 2013 delete

Looks like a good week. Goat Mountain sure sounds interesting. :)

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
17 July, 2013 delete

I've started reading again, yesterday. I finished The Ruby Brooch, now i have to decide what to read next :)

Reply
avatar
17 July, 2013 delete

I haven't heard of any of these books. I really like the cover of The Clockwork Bluebird.

Reply
avatar